Rainbow Network and Zoe Belle Gender Collective (ZBGC) invite you to attend a half day training to increase your capacity to work with transgender and gender diverse young people. The training will provide you with new skills, the opportunity to network with other professionals in the sector and engage in conversations discussing best practice. This 101 training doesn’t require previous experiences or is great chance to refresh your knowledge.
Teaching Room 3 Level 20
360 Collins Street, Melbourne
FREE but you need to Register- RSVP to email@example.com
- What is gender and sexuality diversity?
- Inclusive language.
- Current research into the lives and experiences of trans*and gender diverse young people
- The impact of transphobia on health and well-being
- How trans* issues may differ from same sex attracted youth.
- Health and other referral pathways
- How to make your organisation more inclusive
Zoe Belle Gender Collective
The ZBGC Youth Project works with LGBTI and mainstream health and human service providers to improve support to young trans and gender diverse Victorians by:
- providing consultation services regarding trans and gender diverse youth inclusive practice;
- working with partner agencies to develop resources and training for health and human service workers;
- working in and with trans and gender diverse communities; and
- and supporting the activities of trans and gender diverse youth groups and organisations.