I’m genderqueer. Now what?
If you’re calling yourself genderqueer, then you’ve got an idea that you don’t want to be strictly male nor female, or actually feel you’re something else entirely!
We’ve collected information and advice below, from information on the effects of hormones (if you choose to take them), gender neutral toilets and relationships, all to help you find out more about how you can safely be who you want to be.
If you would like specific information that’s not here, click the blue comment button at the bottom and write something in. We’ll do our best to answer your question.
Choose a topic
- 01: genderqueer basics
- Article: Different ways to be transgender
- Article: genderqueer family
- Article: genderqueer meanings
- Article: What does ‘Genderqueer’ mean? | Butch Lab
- Audio: Interview with Fintan Harte
- Basics: Acronyms
- Basics: Assumptions
- Basics: Binding
- Basics: Gender 101
- Basics: Genderqueer
- Basics: Genderqueers and testosterone
- Basics: How many are gender-questioning or genderqueer?
- Basics: Identity
- Basics: Labels don’t define us
- Basics: Packing
- Basics: Pronouns
- Basics: relationships
- Basics: Trans enough
- Basics: Tucking
- Basics: What is Gender?
- Basics: What is Self-harm? – YouTube
- Body: estrogen effects
- Body: hormones and emotions
- Body: testosterone effects
- Cartoon: Rooster Tails – Is My Binary Showing Part 3
- Chrome Web Store – Jailbreak the Binary
- Exceloo gender neutral toilets
- FC Yeah!, Build your own transition path! …
- Genderbread person
- Genderqueer the new frontier – Gay News Network
- Images: Infographics
- iPhone app for Gender Neutral Toilets
- Swedish School De-emphasizes Gender Lines – NYTimes.com
- The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief
- Vic: Toilart
- Video: Gender Animatic
- Video: gender neutral bathrooms for safety
- Video: Gender, sexuality, attraction
- Video: Why Gender-Neutral Bathrooms?
- Videos: gender101 – YouTube